福・教・介・看〜ふくきょうかいかん〜  フォーラム 障がい者支援 It will certainly be a brilliant day for crypto when this scumbag goes to jail.

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #48417 返信
    arnulfonorthcott
    ゲスト

Bitboy Crypto (Ben Armstrong) was allegedly embezzling cash from the company by paying his mistress Cassie Wolfe $50,000 a month to his mistress, to name a few points. This is purportedto Ran from Crypto Small Talk who had the court filings.

According to Ran from Crypto Exchange, Bitboy Crypto (Ben Armstrong) was purportedly embezzling cash from the business and channeling $50,000 a month to his mistress Cassie Wolfe by paying her as an independent service provider. He also was using the company assets as security for individual loans.

There is also accusations of spoken risks to workers, physical assault of staff members and also other accusations. The company is seeking to pay out Bitboy Crypto for his 1/3 risk. Ben had formerly in old stream specified he owned 70% of the firm, antminer best profit so that was either a lie or he offered some stakes ever since.

I am honestly not stunned of the dishonesty, or really the majority of the other claims. He always was a kind of guy that seemed to play reckless. Concerning his cheating, he fulfilled his existing better half when he was poor, over 300 extra pounds, and also a drug user. Currently he’s abundant and on steroids.

I was betting that was going to occur if it really did not happen already based upon his habits and also mannerisms. $50,000 a month sounds method high though not exactly sure if that was only for a brief duration or something.

I have no idea how people can listen to this guy and assume ‘this guy is so activated, I’m mosting likely to place my funding in this men hands’

He’s possibly the largest clown in the room and also that’s claiming a great deal in crypto.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: It will certainly be a brilliant day for crypto when this scumbag goes to jail.
あなたの情報: