福・教・介・看〜ふくきょうかいかん〜  フォーラム 障がい者支援 Jewelry was Stolen from Colorado Locker Room throughout Game at Rose Bowl On.

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #21021 返信
    alannahhamm504
    ゲスト

<br>Copy Link URLCopied!<br>Print<br>Having just absorbed a loss to UCLA at the Rose Bowl, all star football game Colorado gamers returned to their locker room Saturday night time to find some of their jewelry stolen.<br><br>The Pasadena Police Dept. has launched an investigation into the incident that was believed to have occurred in the course of the Bruins’ 28-sixteen victory over the Buffaloes, in response to Lisa Derderian, a spokeswoman for the town of Pasadena.<br><br>”That’s awful for anyone,” UCLA coach Chip Kelly said Monday. “You would assume that if you go anywhere that your valuables are secure.”<br><br>Derderian stated police had been investigating the extent of the thefts. Darius Sanders, a member of Colorado’s social media team who just isn’t associated to coach Deion Sanders, stated in a video posted on YouTube that multiple hundreds of dollars were stolen from his bag along with several players’ chains and several coaches’ chains.<br><br>Colorado security Cam’Ron Silmon-Craig retweeted a video of Buffaloes gamers discussing the scenario after the sport. One participant might be heard saying, “I just acquired mine, bro. I had the jewelry box and all the things, bro. They took it off my jewelry box.”<br><br>UCLA Sports<br><br>Plaschke: At Colorado, Deion Sanders is the just one ready for prime time<br><br>Deion Sanders exudes optimism about Colorado’s future, however the Buffaloes have a long option to go to match the hype surrounding their program.<br><br>”IN LOCKER ROOM,” Silmon-Craig wrote, “YOU WOULD Think YOUR STUFF SANE MAN ITS [sic] Crazy.”<br><br>Silmon-Craig ended his tweet with an offended-faced emoji.<br><br>Pasadena police and private safety are responsible for safeguarding the Rose Bowl throughout occasions, Derderian mentioned. There is no video surveillance contained in the locker rooms.<br><br>UCLA working back T.J. Harden mentioned the Bruins had “good safety guys” to safeguard their belongings in the Rose Bowl locker room, including that he hardly ever introduced valuables on the street.<br><br>Happy reunion<br><br>Rather than attend spring practice someday in 2022, Martell Irby received on a bus and wandered around Los Angeles.<br><br>Getting lost in his own city was a metaphor for what was going on in his life. The UCLA defensive again wasn’t sure if he wanted to maintain taking part in soccer. He returned to his San Diego residence the subsequent day, quit the sport and took a season off earlier than rekindling his love for the game.<br><br>Irby contacted Arizona defensive coordinator Johnny Nansen, who had coached defensive line whereas Irby was at UCLA. Nansen provided him a spot on the workforce – as a walk-on. Irby accepted it gratefully and has emerged this season as a big contributor on the Wildcats’ protection and particular groups. Before the season, he was awarded a scholarship.<br><br>He’ll be reunited with a number of former teammates Saturday evening in Tucson when the No. 20 Bruins (6-2 total, 3-2 Pac-12) face the Wildcats (5-3, 3-2) at Arizona Stadium.<br><br>”I love Martell Irby,” UCLA safety Kenny Churchwell III mentioned. “We used to talk about life before soccer, so I’m so pleased with him, so grateful he’s been in my life and we’re going to speak bread after the game.”<br><br>Said Kelly: “He’s one of the special younger males that went by means of this program. He’s an amazing individual, so I’m really pleased for Telly.”<br><br>Arizona’s roster has two different former Bruins in defensive again D.J. Warnell Jr. and defensive lineman Tyler Manoa. The Wildcats’ coaching staff has a number of former Bruins assistants in Nansen, quarterbacks coach Jimmie Dougherty and defensive ends and linebackers coach Jason Kaufusi along with offensive analyst Darren Andrews, a former UCLA large receiver.<br><br>Etc.<br><br>Kelly on USC’s area-goal attempt from the first half against California being kicked after halftime: “That’s a primary. There’s a number of firsts in Pac-12 officiating.” … UCLA’s game against Arizona State on Nov. 11 on the Rose Bowl can be televised by Pac-12 Network beginning at 6 p.m.<br><br>Transcend the scoreboard<br><br>Get the newest on L.A.’s teams in the daily Sports Report e-newsletter.<br><br>You could sometimes obtain promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.<br><br>Follow Us<br><br>Twitter Instagram Email Facebook<br><br>Ben Bolch has been a Los Angeles Times staff writer since 1999. He’s serving his second stint because the UCLA beat author, which seems fitting since he has lined almost every sports beat besides hockey and horse racing. Bolch is also the writer of the not too long ago launched guide “100 Things UCLA Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die.” He beforehand covered UCLA basketball from 2010-11 before going on to cover the NBA and the Clippers for five years. He fortunately traded in gobs of hotel points and airline miles to return to cowl UCLA basketball and football within the summer time of 2016. Bolch was once selected by NBA TV’s “The Starters” because the “Worst of the Week” after questioning their movie star journalism-fashion questions at an NBA All-Star game and considers it one in every of his finer moments.<br><br>More From the Los Angeles Times<br><br>UCLA takeaways: Bruins’ protection shows it’s one for the ages<br><br>Oct. 29, 2023<br><br>UCLA’s relentless cross rush carries Bruins to victory over Colorado<br><br>Oct. 28, 2023<br><br>UCLA nonetheless awaiting NCAA clearance on freshmen Aday Mara and Berke Buyuktuncel<br><br>Oct. 27, 2023<br><br>- UCLA Sports<br><br>Step aside, Coach Prime. Ethan Garbers might take center stage in UCLA vs.<br>

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Jewelry was Stolen from Colorado Locker Room throughout Game at Rose Bowl On.
あなたの情報: