• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #179086 返信
    caitlynfeez
    ゲスト

Tottenham stars return for pre-season…… West Ham on cusp of signing Felipe Anderson for close to… Liverpool star Virgil van Dijk insists side can go a step… Transfer news RECAP: All the latest from Premier League and… The Premier League will now discuss the best-practice guidelines with clubs and the BGC is hoping they are adopted throughout the league. In fact, the majority of clubs’ gambling partners are not covered by the BGC code.

Tottenham stars return for pre-season…… Liverpool star Virgil van Dijk insists side can go a step… West Ham on cusp of signing Felipe Anderson for close to… Transfer news RECAP: All the latest from Premier League and… IAN HERBERT: Football must wash away the dirty money by… Football pundit Paul Merson breaks down in tears on Good… DANNY MURPHY: I needed therapy to escape depression.

REVEALED: The Gambling Commission was WARNED Football Index… When you adored this short article and also you wish to acquire details regarding สมัครfun88 i implore you to check out the page. Beginning at home to Tottenham on August 11, they then travel to dangerous new boys Cardiff, with fixtures against champions Manchester City and title contenders Arsenal and Chelsea in the following three weeks. A source close to the review said: ‘We are pretty sure there is going to be an end to front-of-shirt advertising. Reformers want more but a lot of politicians are worried about the lower leagues.

Everybody is expecting that. I’m happy to be here for five more years and I hope to keep playing for this club and to give good things to all the people and the club. Merino said: “I’m really happy to be here, and for this part of the contract to finally be official. Such deals could be allowed to continue with MPs keen to protect the finances of less affluent clubs. A recent study also found that all but one of the Premier League clubs partner with betting firms in some way, as do 15 Championship sides.

There is widespread concern about the exposure of children to gambling brands through football and where advertising appears on social media, often endorsed by the club, it is a direct pitch to youngsters viewing those channels. On Saturday, Arsenal promoted a Super Boost offer with its ‘official betting partner’ directly above a retweet from the Junior Gunners, featuring a young mascot giving a virtual team talk to the players before their game against Leeds United.

The ad attracted sharp criticism from an MP who campaigns for tighter regulation on gambling. Fears grew that Newcastle would unduly benefit from agreements with Saudi entities following the takeover, sparking the agreement by all clubs, other than Newcastle and Manchester City, to introduce the regulations. The 21-year-old midfielder arrived at St James’ Park on loan in July with the possibility of a full transfer included in the deal, and has done so well on Tyneside that the club has handed him a five-year contract.

Fees have amounted to £250m so far, with the club expected to continue revamping their squad this summer. Newcastle have spent extensively, if not lavishly, in the three transfer windows since the takeover. “I have been focused on football always, but it’s good to know it’s now official and people will know it.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: fun88
あなたの情報: